Please completely read and print this contract. It stands as the restrictions and agreement between the owners of this site and all visitors.
- We make every attempt to be accurate. However, we are not providing legal advice and will not be held responsible for decisions made by visitors based on the content provided.
- This is a dynamic website, including information and inputs from colleagues as well as the site authors. In preparing this site, an effort has been made to offer the most current and clearly expressed information possible. However, inadvertent errors can occur.
- Please do not consider this information as more than food for thought at any time. The information, links, recommendations, and implications contained in this site are comments and opinions at best and should not be taken, used, or followed without personal consultation with the site owner.
- This information is not intended for use without professional advice.
- Further, the information contained herein is intended to afford general guidelines on matters of common interest. This site does not provide legal advice.
- Visitors are encouraged to consult with Business Training Works, Inc. for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision, and Business Training Works, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for positions taken by visitors or for any misunderstanding on the part of visitors.
- Certain links on this site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Business Training Works, Inc. has no control. As such, Business Training Works, Inc. makes no representation as to the accuracy, content, or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers. Let the visitor beware!
- Imitation may be the highest form of flattery, but theft is theft. If you like our content, that’s great. Let it inspire you to write your own. Don’t steal ours.
- All copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and logos are the respective property of their holders.
- Some information contained in this site refers to other sites or authors, but most is original intellectual work produced by Business Training Works, Inc.
- If you detect any issues with the legality of this site in any way, shape, or form, problems are always unintentional and will be corrected with notification.
- Copyright © 2000-2023 Business Training Works, Inc., a Maryland Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Business Training Works, Inc.,® Full Court Press,® and Communication Jungle,® are registered trademarks of Business Training Works, Inc.
- Visitors may print and distribute within their organization any and all information for the purpose of evaluating our services or self-education.
- For any other purpose, visitors may not duplicate normally displayed text or graphics, including keywords and HTML commands not normally displayed, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including by photocopying, facsimile transmission, recording, rekeying, scanning, or yet uninvented means, or by using any information storage and retrieval system, EXCEPT WITH THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR AND APPROPRIATE REFERENCES TO THIS SITE AS DEFINED BY THE AUTHOR.
- All text is intellectual property and is copyrighted. Each web page or portion thereof contained in this site has a retail value of $6,000.00.
- No portion of this site may be used or redistributed for commercial purposes. Utilization of resources from this site and associated servers (such as “cgi” programs, SMTP resources (email), and others) shall carry a fee of $3,000.00 per use and all such uses require the prior written permission of the author.
- Theft will result in consequences. We’ve gone after thieves before and are prepared to do it again if necessary.
- Where repeated traffic to the site is intended to disrupt performance or to consume resources (thus increasing our server fees), or where such traffic is intended to increase advertising fees associated with an outside service (such as a pay per click or impression-based billing service), each visitation will be billed at $2,500.00 per incident.
- We collect general data but don’t look at your habits specifically.
- For visitors to our website, our server automatically collects information about domain names, aggregate information on what pages visitors access, and user-specific information volunteered by visitors such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- This website is protected by federal copyright. Additionally, the name Business Training Works, Inc. and all trivial alterations are protected by federal trademark. Use of materials or the use of “business training works” as a collective keyword is prohibited. Local laws apply to each regional website and facility.
BUSINESS TRAINING WORKS