This web-based workplace professionalism course will:
- Address the fundamentals of office etiquette.
- Explore the idea of professional reputation management.
- Review basic communication skills.
- Suggest productivity tips.
This virtual classroom program covers the fundamentals of workplace professionalism. The course addresses the advantages of good etiquette, the importance of managing one’s reputation, the value of listening, communication styles, how to create effective messages, email etiquette basics, and productivity essentials.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe basic workplace etiquette.
- Explain the importance of reputation management.
- Demonstrate listening skills.
- Explain communication styles.
- Craft effective messages.
- Describe good email etiquette.
- Implement basic productivity tips.
- Rules for Succeeding at Work
- Your Image
- Communication Styles
- Email Etiquette
- Time Management Tips and Tricks
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should have a solid understanding of workplace professionalism and a handful of ideas they can immediately implement.