This sales course for people who sell virtually will:
- Outline best practices for running a virtual sales call.
- Show participants how to demonstrate value early and surface challenges.
- Suggest techniques for creating a dialogue and avoiding “crickets”.
- Offer frameworks for presenting solutions and helping salespeople identify where to invest their time.
Since 2020, the world has come a long way when it comes to selling online. This course covers best practices for meeting online and how to adjust traditional sales conversations to work in the virtual world. We will cover the mechanics of planning a call, how to build a dialogue and read the virtual room, how to surface and address objections, ideas for troubleshooting common problems, and a framework for classifying customers and prospects to better manage the time invested in each contact.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Plan a virtual call to set the stage for success.
- Build a dialogue with effective questions.
- Listen for and surface objections.
- Troubleshoot common problems.
- Methodically choose where to invest your time.
- Night and Day: Knowing How Virtual Selling Is Different
- No Room for Error: Thinking Like a Producer
- Crazy, Sexy, Cool: Showing Something Interesting
- But and However: Overcoming Objections
- What’s Next: Closing Calls
- Where to Spend Your Time: Getting a Strong ROI
By the conclusion of this course, participants should feel more competent and confident in their abilities to sell online.