This web-based time management course will:
- Help participants identify their specific productivity challenges.
- Offer suggestions for addressing common time management problems.
- Outline the importance of planning and setting goals.
- Suggest techniques for addressing procrastination.
“The harder you work, the more productive you are.” “The longer you work, the more productive you are.” “Last-minute pressure helps people perform.” Sound familiar? If so, your time may be managing you instead of the other way around. This virtual classroom session covers the fundamentals of time management and specific solutions to common problems people face when making choices about where they focus at work. The program touches on a range of best practices.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Identify where they waste time.
- Handle interruptions.
- Reduce the likelihood they will overpromise or overcommit.
- Explain the importance of goals.
- Write SMART goals.
- Avoid procrastination.
- Schedule effectively.
- Manage email better.
- Make the most of meetings.
- The Basics of Time Management: What You Already Know
- Who Knows Where the Time Goes?: Stopping Time Stealers
- Filling Your Toolbox: Applying the Right Solution
- Targeted Work: Choosing Goals
- All Systems Go: Staying on Top of Email and Meetings
By the end of this web-based training program, participants should understand the basics of time management and have some practical ideas they can apply once back on the job.