This web-based course for all employees will:
- Define what harassment is and isn’t.
- Explain behaviors that constitute harassment.
- Suggest steps for addressing harassment.
This virtual classroom course addresses sexual harassment prevention in the workplace. The program explores the law, defines and explains terms every employee should understand, reviews the costs of harassment, and suggests steps for addressing harassment should it occur. Upon request, we can tailor this course to include your organization’s harassment policy.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain how harassment affects productivity, performance, and profits.
- Discuss the law and harassment.
- Differentiate between the two main kinds of harassment.
- Identify activities that constitute harassment.
- Explain their responsibilities related to harassment.
- Describe options and steps for addressing harassment.
- The Effects of Harassment: What Happens When It Happens
- What Training Can and Can’t Do: Your Responsibility
- The Law: Understanding What’s Illegal
- Practical Application: You Decide
- If It Happens: Addressing and Reporting Harassment
By the conclusion of this sexual harassment awareness and prevention course, participants should understand the behaviors that constitute harassment, the negative effects harassment has in the workplace, the basics of the law, and what to do if harassment occurs.