Web-Based Mix-and-Match Management Training Program
2020 Virtual Classroom Training
Instructor-Led Web-Based Training
We Work Around Your Schedule
Whether They're Located Together or Apart
We Can Train All Types of Groups
Improve Your Team's Change Management Skills
Interactive Webinar Programs
Contact Us to Schedule This Training Session for Your Team
We Look Forward to Hearing from You
Our Experts . Virtual Instruction
Mix-and-Match Management Training Program Part Six
Moving with Purpose: Change Management Skills for Leaders, Managers, and Supervisors
Available Formats: Virtual Classroom Course
This instructor-led change management skills course builds on Six Core Principles: What Every Manager Should Know and introduces the process and value of delegation. It is typically the sixth segment of a six-session program called The Right Combination: Mix-and-Match Management Training Program.
At this session’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of managed change.
- Identify popular change models.
- Recognize organizational best practices.
- Discuss and understand emotional and behavioral reactions to change.
- Involve others in the change process in a constructive way.
- Explain the Cowboy Model.
- Discuss ideas to effectively pivot.
- Identify actions individuals can take to implement change.
- Foundations: Why Managed Change, Methodologies, and Universal Best Practices
- Expected Responses: Common Reactions to Change
- People Preferences: Message Management
- A Deeper Dig: Case Studies and Next Steps
- The Core and Change Management: How They Tie Together
By the conclusion of this two-hour session, participants should be able to apply best practices to the change management process. They should also be able to explain how managing change is connected to the core principles discussed in session one.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Management Training
- Where can I find an online instructor-led management training program for my team?
- My team is dispersed, and I would like to offer them management training. Who has an online program I can schedule?
- I would like a customizable management training program for my leadership team. Who offers this?
“I wanted to thank you again for the chat training. This was essential to our new chat initiative moving forward, and we hope to see some substantial increases in our customer satisfaction scores in the upcoming new year.”
“This course provided everything you would need to hold a successful chat.”
INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE MANAGEMENT TRAINING SERIES
COURSE . WEBINAR . PROGRAM