Web-Based Mix-and-Match Management Training Program
2020 Virtual Classroom Training
Instructor-Led Web-Based Training
We Work Around Your Schedule
Whether They're Located Together or Apart
We Can Train All Types of Groups
Improve Your Team's Delegation Skills
Interactive Webinar Programs
Our Experts . Virtual Instruction
Mix-and-Match Management Training Program Part Three
Delegation: The Art and Science of Effectively Letting Go
Available Formats: Virtual Classroom Course
This instructor-led delegation skills course builds on Six Core Principles: What Every Manager Should Know and introduces the process and value of delegation. It is typically the third segment of a six-session program called The Right Combination: Mix-and-Match Management Training Program.
At this session’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Define delegation and delegation levels.
- Explain how their values are directly tied to what they delegate.
- Describe good reasons not to delegate.
- Discuss barriers to delegation.
- Avoid delegation mistakes.
- Determine their delegation quotient (DQ).
- Demonstrate delegation.
- Avoid reverse delegation.
- Use delegation to engage and develop people.
- Why Delegate: The Payoffs
- DQ and Values: Attitudes Toward Delegation
- Task Identification: What to Delegate and at What Level
- The Facts: Information to Communicate During Delegation
- The Framework: Conversation Planning
- Troubleshooting: Pitfall Avoidance
- The Core and Delegation: How They Tie Together
By the conclusion of this session, participants should understand what to delegate, how to delegate, and how the core principles discussed in session one relate to delegation.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Management Training
- Where can I find an online instructor-led management training program for my team?
- My team is dispersed, and I would like to offer them management training. Who has an online program I can schedule?
- I would like a customizable management training program for my leadership team. Who offers this?
“I wanted to thank you again for the chat training. This was essential to our new chat initiative moving forward, and we hope to see some substantial increases in our customer satisfaction scores in the upcoming new year.”
“This course provided everything you would need to hold a successful chat.”
INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE MANAGEMENT TRAINING SERIES
COURSE . WEBINAR . PROGRAM