This self-management skills course will:
- Explore the value of mindfulness.
- Share best practices for managing uncharted norms.
- Discover predictability in unfamiliar circumstances.
Sometimes teams, companies, or even entire countries experience large-scale changes in rapid succession. When much is in flux, it is easy to get discouraged, distracted, and disengaged at work. This web-based training course is designed to give participants tools to increase their resilience and ability to be mindful during uncertain times.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain how individual blind spots align with low self-awareness.
- Break down what resiliency looks like, sounds like, and feels like.
- Discuss qualities that steer people through past difficulties and around everyday challenges.
- Explain the value of calculated optimism.
- Practice calculated optimism.
- Apply bounce back strategies.
- Resilience Factors
- Thinking Traps
- Realistic Optimism
- Putting Things into Perspective
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should understand the value of self-awareness and self-care during times of unexpected change, and they should be able to implement a range of strategies to stay healthy and productive.