This self-management skills course will:
- Explore the value of mindfulness.
- Share best practices for managing uncharted norms.
- Offer tactics for finding predictability in unfamiliar circumstances.
Sometimes teams, companies, or even entire countries experience large-scale changes in rapid succession. When so much is in flux, it is easy to get discouraged, distracted, and disengaged at work. This virtual training course is designed to give participants tools to increase their resilience and ability to be mindful during uncertain times.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Define resilience.
- Assess their current resilience patterns.
- Practice ten actions to increase resilience.
- Discuss strategies for staying resilient during times of change.
- Apply strategies for overcoming failure.
- Develop self-talk in response to a range of events.
- Identify attitudes they can adopt to remain positive.
- The Fundamentals: Defining and Understanding Resilience
- Muscle Building: Developing Resilience
- Stress Test: Staying Resilient Through and During Change
- Surviving Fails: Resilience After Disappointment
- A Mixed Tape: Coping and Self Talk
- Watch and Learn: Secrets of Positive People
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should understand the value of self-awareness and self-care during times of unexpected change, and they should be able to implement a range of strategies to stay healthy and productive.