Employee Feedback Course
2021 Virtual Classroom Training
Instructor-Led Web-Based Training
We Work Around Your Schedule
Whether They're Located Together or Apart
We Can Train All Types of Groups
Improve Your Management Team's Feedback Skills
Interactive Webinar Programs
Contact Us to Schedule This Training Session for Your Team
We Look Forward to Hearing from You
Our Experts . Virtual Instruction
Employee Feedback Skills
In the Loop: Winning Feedback Skills for Improving Workplace Performance
Available Formats: Virtual Classroom Course
This employee feedback course for managers will:
- Define feedback and explain its impact on workplace productivity and morale.
- Review communication skills for giving productive feedback.
- Provide opportunities for feedback practice.
Managers who don’t address underperformance and other employee problems usually find the problem gets worse. Team morale suffers, the manager’s credibility deteriorates, and others pick up the slack. This course provides participants with the fundamental information they need to hold an effective feedback session. The program suggests several models and allows for practice time and feedback from the facilitator.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain their goals for giving feedback.
- Plan a feedback conversation.
- Frame a conversation.
- Follow a range of feedback models.
- Handle a range of reactions.
- The Purpose of Feedback: Understanding the Goal
- Benefits of Mastering the Skill: Why It’s Good for You
- Self-Assessment: Why Are You or Aren’t You Giving It
- Communication Essentials: Laying the Groundwork for Success
- Popular Models: Effective Frameworks
- Handling Reactions: Plan for the Best, and Prepare for the Worst
- Practice Makes Perfect: Your Turn
By the conclusion of this feedback skills program, participants should be able to plan and hold coaching and corrective conversations.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Employee Feedback Skills Training
- Who offers web-based training to help managers improve their skills at providing employee feedback?
- My management team is uncomfortable giving employee feedback. Who can help?
- Who offers instructor-led employee feedback skills training online?
“I wanted to thank you again for the chat training. This was essential to our new chat initiative moving forward, and we hope to see some substantial increases in our customer satisfaction scores in the upcoming new year.”
“This course provided everything you would need to hold a successful chat.”
“I have never attended D&I training before and didn’t know what to expect. This exceeded my expectations. It wasn’t boring. It was timely and relevant. D&I can be a sensitive topic with some and I felt like the approach here brought people along with being judgmental or condemning anyone.”
“Our customer service manager of 21 years stated that this training was the best and the most relevant class she attended in her career.”
“Yesterday’s workshop was both thoroughly enjoyable and tremendously beneficial. From all accounts, it was a productive, engaging, and substantive experience from which participants were able to glean significant professional insights and lessons for best practices in their field.”
“Charles’ presentation style is so engaging that I felt like he was speaking to me! Thanks for making what could be a dry topic a fun session!”
“Thank you. This was the first course I’ve had virtually that truly maxed the technology to solicit audience participation. Thanks for teaching by doing!”
“My director just called me and said whatever discussions you and Stefanie had made this training focused, interesting, fun, and valuable – she’s already getting additional feedback on the team (they love the interactivity). She already wants me to work with you and Chris on something else. And she’s not an easy push….so thank you, thank you!”
EMPLOYEE FEEDBACK SKILLS WEB-BASED TRAINING
COURSE . WEBINAR . PROGRAM