Web-Based Mix-and-Match Management Training Program
2020 Virtual Classroom Training
Instructor-Led Web-Based Training
We Work Around Your Schedule
Whether They're Located Together or Apart
We Can Train All Types of Groups
Improve Your Team's Coaching and Employee Development Skills
Interactive Webinar Programs
Contact Us to Schedule This Training Session for Your Team
We Look Forward to Hearing from You
Our Experts . Virtual Instruction
Mix-and-Match Management Training Program Part Four
Coaching Skills: Developing People One Conversation at a Time
Available Formats: Virtual Classroom Course
This instructor-led employee development course builds on Six Core Principles: What Every Manager Should Know and discusses coaching and employee development. It is typically the fourth segment of a six-session program called The Right Combination: Mix-and-Match Management Training Program.
At this session’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Define what coaching is and is not.
- Discuss common myths associated with coaching.
- Explain the role of coaching in continuous improvement.
- Ask a range of questions to guide employees.
- Use a variety of coaching frameworks.
- Describe the empathy-coaching connection.
- Demonstrate active and empathetic listening.
- Connect feedback to organizational, departmental, or personal goals.
- The Coaching Mindset and Payoff: The Continuous Improvement Culture
- Coaching Models: Available Frameworks
- Powerful Questions: A Bank of Asks
- Performance Alignment: Corrective Coaching
- The Core and Coaching: How They Tie Together
By the conclusion of this two-hour session, participants should be able to plan and conduct a coaching conversation. They should also be able to explain how coaching is connected to the core principles discussed in session one.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Management Training
- Where can I find an online instructor-led management training program for my team?
- My team is dispersed, and I would like to offer them management training. Who has an online program I can schedule?
- I would like a customizable management training program for my leadership team. Who offers this?
“This course provided everything you would need to hold a successful chat.”
“I wanted to thank you again for the chat training. This was essential to our new chat initiative moving forward, and we hope to see some substantial increases in our customer satisfaction scores in the upcoming new year.”
INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE MANAGEMENT TRAINING SERIES
COURSE . WEBINAR . PROGRAM