This web-based customer service course will:
- Outline steps for creating a great first impression.
- Identify what superior customer service looks and sounds like.
- Provide clear direction for giving great service over the phone, via email, and in person.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression, and in today’s competitive market organizations can hardly afford to pass up an opportunity to wow a customer. This practical and engaging web-based training course covers tactics for making the most of every customer contact. Whether in person, on the phone, or online, participants will discover the actions they need to take to develop loyal and devoted customers.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of setting the tone for an interaction and delivering a great greeting.
- Explain the fundamentals of interacting with customers in person.
- Effectively handle interactions with customers from other cultures and customers with disabilities.
- Describe how service over the telephone differs from in-person interactions.
- Send professional, customer-centric email correspondence.
- Customer Identification and Setting Goals: Determining a Path
- In-Person Greetings and Communication: The Eyes Have It
- Telephone Greetings and Communication: Using Your Voice
- Written Greetings and Communication: Typing to Service
- Special Circumstances: Overcoming Obstacles
- Our Standards: Living the Vision
By the conclusion of the end of this web-based training course, participants should have an understanding of the basic skills required to leave customers with a great impression.