This web-based chat course will:
- Share best practices for communicating with site visitors via chat.
- Identify what great chat looks and sounds like.
- Highlight common chat mistakes.
With fewer and fewer people venturing out to a brick-and-mortar outlet, online service and sales skills continue to grow in importance. Many organizations are using chat for enhancing both their sales and service experiences. This web-based course focuses on the communication skills chat agents need to make a connection with customers using a keyboard. The program works well on its own, or it can be combined with Chat Selling Skills: Fundamentals for Typing Your Way to Better Sales.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Avoid typical chat mistakes.
- Explain the importance of planned messages.
- Create planned responses for common interactions.
- Explain the dos and don’ts of using planned messages.
- Practice chat with situations you typically encounter.
- Measure their chat skills.
- Chat Basics
- Consistent and Professional Communication
- Skills for Recognizing and Addressing Unhappy Customers
- Common Errors in English
- Skill Practice
By the conclusion of this web-based training course, participants should be able to implement best practices when providing service via chat.