This web-based business networking course will:
- Cover the fundamentals of business networking.
- Review etiquette associated with building and leveraging connections.
- Address best practices for using a variety of online tools.
Who you know is often as important as what you know. This business networking course covers the fundamentals of planning and leveraging strategic relationships. The program addresses both traditional and online tools.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the specific benefits of growing their professional networks.
- Ask for referrals.
- Target prospects, and ask others for introductions.
- Establish a system for consistently building and nurturing their networks.
- Leverage online tools.
- The Basics: Why Network
- Ps and Qs: Understanding Components of Networking
- Prospect Finding: Crafting a Plan
- Manners Matter: Adhering to Etiquette
- Networking Events: Working a Room
- Homework: Getting Prepared
- Next Steps: Goal Setting
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should have a solid understanding of business networking and be able to put the concepts discussed into immediate practice.