This web-based Zoom presentation skills course will:
- Offer tips for designing effective Zoom meetings.
- Introduce best practices for engaging meeting participants.
- Suggest ideas for preparing, performing, and leveraging pattern interrupts.
There are plenty of virtual meetings that fail to engage their participants, and this program aims to right that. If your team uses the Zoom meeting platform and wants to make the most of it, this interactive training session is for you. During this course, we will look at the mechanics of good meeting design, tips for creating and maintaining engagement, troubleshooting ideas, and guidelines for looking good and appearing in control on camera.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Plan a virtual meeting.
- Create a framing statement.
- Set expectations.
- Assign roles to meeting participants.
- Leverage camera tricks.
- Manage energy.
- Use shortcut codes.
- Manage early arrivals.
- Absorb late arrivals.
- Model desired behaviors.
- Employ focus language.
- Use variety in their facilitation.
- Planning a Virtual Meeting
- Getting Comfortable in the Virtual World
- Following Best Practices for Starting Meetings
- Maintaining Control and Focus
- Learning from Others
By the end of this web-based training program, participants should feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to run an effective and engaging meeting using Zoom.