Time Managment for Managers Virtual Classroom Training
Rock the Clock: Time Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based time management course for managers will:
- Help participants think strategically about productivity, scheduling, tasks, and time management.
- Suggest tactics for tracking time, delegating, scheduling, and making choices.
- Thoroughly explore the Eisenhower Matrix and its value as a planning an assessment tool.
Managers and supervisors face a specific set of challenges when it comes to productivity and time management. Not only must they manage themselves, but they must make the time to train, develop, and supervise the work of others. This course focuses on the time management and productivity challenge specific to those in charge. The program addresses the common issues managers face when trying to “get it all done,” and can easily be tailored to tackle any particular productivity concerns the group wishes to discuss.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Articulate what’s important and explain the time management strategy they’ve adopted to support that goal.
- Practice well-planned delegation.
- Implement a range of tools for defining tasks and managing progress.
- Avoid reverse delegation.
- Evaluate their progress in completing daily work and long-term initiatives.
- Goals, Choices, and the Value of Time: Thinking Strategically
- To Dos, Rocks, Frogs, and Time Logs: Understanding the Picture
- The Eisenhower Matrix, Not-to-Do Lists, and Chunking: Applying Tools
- Missing Pieces and Takeaways: Unanswered Questions and Next Steps
By the end of this web-based training program, participants should understand the concerns around productivity and time management that are specific to leaders. They should also have a plan in place to make stronger choices as to how they manage the hours of the day.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Time Management Training for Managers
- Who offers web-based training on productivity and time management targeted specifically to people in charge?
- Where can I find a time management course for supervisors?
- My management team needs to learn the fundamentals of good time management and productivity. Who can help?