Telephone Customer Service Virtual Classroom Training
Good Answer: Tactics for Giving Great Service over the Telephone
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based telephone customer service course will:
- Provide a thorough overview of great service over the phone.
- Stress the importance of making service-centric choices.
- Offer suggestions for dealing with difficult situations and managing stress.
The telephone has changed a lot since it burst on the scene in 1876, but a few fundamentals have stayed the same. This course focuses exclusively on best practices for delivering great customer service over the phone. The program looks at the importance of choosing a service strategy, the mechanics of a strong greeting, skills for navigating calls, tactics for dealing with unhappy callers and challenging situations, and methods for reducing stress.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain the importance of great service.
- Craft a professional greeting.
- Demonstrate the proper way to greet, transfer, and place callers on hold.
- Employ best practices for listening to callers.
- Effectively deal with dialects and accents on the telephone.
- Rephrase blunt communication for better results.
- Apply proven techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
- Manage job stress.
- Develop an action plan to improve their customer-service skills.
- Great Service Matters: Why Companies Care
- Great Greetings: Starting on the Right Foot
- Best Practices for Calls: A Proven Roadmap
- When We Can’t Immediately Help: Holds and Transfers
- Tactics for Dealing with Difficult Calls and Demanding Callers: When the Going Gets Tough
- Wrapping Up Calls: Ending on a Good Note
- Stress Management: Refresh and Reset
By the conclusion of the end of this web-based training course, participants should understand the fundamentals of using the telephone to provide customers with great service.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Telephone Customer Service Training
- Who offers a web-based customer service training focused on the telephone?
- Where can I find a customer service webinar that addresses phone skills?
- Who offers instructor-led customer service training?