Stress Management Virtual Classroom Training
Harnessing the Power of Healthy Habits: Tips and Tricks for Managing Everyday Stress
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based stress management course will:
- Outline the risks and rewards of stress.
- Offers tools and tips for managing stress.
- Suggest ideas for reducing environmental stress.
- Provide tactics for dealing with people-related stress.
- Allow time for personal goal setting.
Stress happens, and how it’s handled can mean the difference between a healthy or hellish existence. This virtual classroom program covers the basics of stress management and tips for coping with stress related to workload, the environment, and people. The course offers a range of tools and can be tailored before its delivery to address any issues the participants have in common.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain what stress is and its causes.
- Describe the benefits of good stress.
- Recognize the symptoms caused by bad stress.
- Use self-talk, positive imagery, and other tools to cope with stress.
- Practice techniques for minimizing the effects difficult people have in the workplace.
- Explain the connection between nutrition, sleep, exercise, and stress.
- Why Stress Happens: The Good, Bad, and Ugly
- I Did It to Myself: Recognizing Your Role and Power
- Environmental Stress: Upgrading Your Surroundings
- People Concerns: Dealing with Difficult People
- Just Breathe: Relaxation Techniques
- You Are What You Eat: The Nutrition Connection
At this program’s conclusion, participants should understand the source of their stress and have a plan for coping with what they can’t change and addressing what they can.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.