Harassment Awareness Virtual Classroom Course
Now You Know: Understanding Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based course for all employees will:
- Define what harassment is and isn’t.
- Explain behaviors that constitute harassment.
- Suggest steps for addressing harassment.
This virtual classroom course addresses sexual harassment prevention in the workplace. The program explores the law, defines and explains terms every employee should understand, reviews the costs of harassment, and suggests steps for addressing harassment should it occur. Upon request, we can tailor this course to include your organization’s harassment policy.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain how harassment affects productivity, performance, and profits.
- Discuss the law and harassment.
- Differentiate between the two main kinds of harassment.
- Identify activities that constitute harassment.
- Explain their responsibilities related to harassment.
- Describe options and steps for addressing harassment.
- The Effects of Harassment: What Happens When It Happens
- What Training Can and Can’t Do: Your Responsibility
- The Law: Understanding What’s Illegal
- Practical Application: You Decide
- If It Happens: Addressing and Reporting Harassment
By the conclusion of this sexual harassment awareness and prevention course, participants should understand the behaviors that constitute harassment, the negative effects harassment has in the workplace, the basics of the law, and what to do if harassment occurs.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Harassment Awareness Training
- Our company has not done any training on harassment prevention, and I’m concerned we are at risk. Who can help?
- Who offers harassment awareness training in a webinar format?
- Where can I find a short course on sexual harassment awareness?