Interviewing Virtual Classroom Course
The Exceptional Interviewer: Tactics and Techniques for Finding Top Talent
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based course for interviewers will:
- Outline best practices for finding talent.
- Suggest steps for methodically approaching the interviewing process.
- Review legal and illegal questions.
This virtual classroom course addresses the skills interviewers need to successfully and legally interview candidates. The program explores the benefits of good hiring, the cost of bad hiring, a proven end-to-end process for interviewing, effective questioning skills, legal versus illegal questions, and the importance of checking references.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe the importance and impact of interviewing and hiring the best applicants.
- Learn six laws of interviewing for finding the right people.
- Identify and use the tools and techniques for interviewing effectively and finding talent.
- Use the right kinds of questions to uncover what they are looking for.
- Learn and use a specific step-by-step process for interviewing that eliminates mistakes.
- Develop an action plan for their growth and development as interviewers.
- Why Interview: The Benefits of Good Hiring
- Six Essential Principles of Interviewing: What Every Interviewer Must Know
- Conducting Successful Interviews: Following a Process
- Open for Answers: Interview Questions and Tactics that Get Results
- Good Communication: Building Rapport
- The Law: What’s Legal and What Isn’t
- Difficult Applicants: Seeing the Real Candidate
- Checking References: A Necessary Step
By the conclusion of this web-based interviewing skills course, participants should understand what it takes to find talent, build rapport, and ask good legal questions.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Interviewing Skills Training
- Where can I find a course to help my team become better interviewers?
- My team needs a crash course in interviewing skills. Who can help?
- Who offers a web-based training program to help people learn how to interview?