Delivering Employee Feedback Virtual Classroom Course
Cooperation Conversations: Winning Feedback Skills for Improving Workplace Performance
- Virtual Classroom Course
This employee feedback course for managers will:
- Define feedback, and explain its impact on workplace productivity and morale.
- Review communication skills for giving productive feedback.
- Provide opportunities for feedback practice.
Managers who don’t address underperformance and other employee problems usually find the problem gets worse. Team morale suffers, the manager’s credibility deteriorates, and others pick up the slack. This course provides participants with the fundamental information they need to hold an effective feedback session. The program suggests several models and allows for practice time and feedback from the facilitator.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain their goals for giving feedback.
- Plan a feedback conversation.
- Frame a conversation.
- Follow a range of feedback models.
- Handle a range of reactions.
- The Purpose of Feedback: Understanding the Goal
- Benefits of Mastering the Skill: Why It’s Good for You
- Self Assessment: Why Are You or Aren’t You Giving It
- Communication Essentials: Laying the Groundwork for Success
- Popular Models: Effective Frameworks
- Handling Reactions: Plan for the Best, and Prepare for the Worst
- Practice Makes Perfect: Your Turn
By the conclusion of feedback skills program, participants should be able to plan and hold a corrective conversation.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Employee Feedback Skills Training
- Who offers web-based training to help managers improve their skill at providing employee feedback?
- My management team is uncomfortable giving employee feedback. Who can help?
- Who offers instructor-led employee feedback skills training online?