Email Etiquette Virtual Classroom Course
Email Etiquette: Correct Correspondence Online
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based email etiquette course will:
- Offer email etiquette guidelines.
- Highlight common pitfalls senders of email often make.
- Explain the basic legal obligations organizations and employees have related to email.
Email is an essential communication tool in today’s workplace, and like any other instrument, it must be used correctly to get the most from it. This virtual classroom training course covers the basics of email etiquette that anyone sending messages should understand.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Write a professional email.
- Manage the time they spend writing and reading email.
- Explain how the law governs email.
- Avoid common errors.
- The Basics: Understanding the Fundamentals
- Credibility: What Builds It and What Tears It Down
- The Reader: Knowing Your Audience
- Writing Clearly: A Single Rapid Read
- Looking Good: Making Text Palatable
- The Law: Legal Considerations
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should have a good understanding of email etiquette and how to send professional correspondence online.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Email Etiquette Training
- Who offers web-based email etiquette training?
- Where can I find an email etiquette webinar for a private group?
- Who offers instructor-led email etiquette training online?