Customer Interactions Virtual Classroom Course
Service Basics: Communication Skills for Better Customer Interactions
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based customer service course will:
- Outline steps for creating a great first impression.
- Identify what superior customer service looks and sounds like.
- Provide clear direction for giving great service over the phone, via email, and in person.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression, and in today’s competitive market, organizations can hardly afford to pass up an opportunity to wow a customer. This practical and engaging web-based training course covers tactics for making the most of every customer contact. Whether in person, on the phone, or online, participants will discover the actions they need to take to develop loyal and devoted customers.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of setting the tone for an interaction and delivering a great greeting.
- Explain the fundamentals of interacting with customers in person.
- Effectively handle interactions with customers from other cultures and customers with disabilities.
- Describe how service over the telephone differs from in-person interactions.
- Send professional, customer-centric email correspondence.
- Customer Identification and Setting Goals: Determining a Path
- In-Person Greetings and Communication: The Eyes Have It
- Telephone Greetings and Communication: Using Your Voice
- Written Greetings and Communication: Typing to Service
- Special Circumstances: Overcoming Obstacles
- Our Standards: Living the Vision
By the conclusion of the end of this web-based training course, participants should have an understanding of the basic skills required to leave customers with a great impression.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Communication Skills Training for Customer Service Providers
- Who offers a web-based communication skills course targeted to customer service professionals?
- Where can I find a communication skills webinar for my customer service team?
- Who offers instructor-led communication skills training focused on customer service?