Creativity Virtual Classroom Course
Imagine If...: Idea Making Made Easier
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based creativity course will:
- Outline the value of creative thinking in the workplace.
- Highlight obstacles that can inhibit creativity.
- Offer methods for clarifying problems.
- Share a range of ideation tools.
Whether you are a creative person and you want to learn to be more creative or you’re the type of person who struggles to find new ways, you can benefit from this virtual classroom course in creativity and ideation. Designed for groups, the program covers guidelines for improving creativity, places to look for ideas, techniques for clarifying problems, obstacles to avoid, and ideation tools. Upon request, we can work with a predefined list of problems you provide during the session.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the value greater creativity could offer their work.
- Identify specific places they can regularly look for ideas.
- Recognize and overcome obstacles that block creativity.
- Clarify problems and identify root causes.
- Practice a range of ideation tools.
- The Rules: Embracing the Basics
- Idea Hunting: Where to Find Inspiration
- Overcoming Obstacles: Getting Out of Your Own Way
- Choosing the Right Problems: The Core of the Issue
- Applying Tools: A Host of Options
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should have an excitement and desire to generate new ideas and test their creativity.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Creativity Training
- Where can I find a creativity webinar?
- Who offers creativity training in a web-based format?
- My group needs creativity training. Who can help?