Diplomatic Communication Virtual Classroom Course
Considerate Communication: Leveraging Diplomacy and Tact for Better Interactions
- Virtual Classroom Course
This communication skills course will:
- Explore the value of tact and diplomacy.
- Share best practices for communicating with diplomacy.
- Address verbal, nonverbal, and written communication.
People who understand diplomacy know how to communicate with tact. They seem to know how to choose the right words, and they know when to use them. This virtual session focuses on fundamental communication skills. During this program, participants will explore how perceptions influence understanding, the impact nonverbal communication has on the way a message is perceived, skills for listening and asking questions, techniques for managing meetings, and best practices for writing tactful emails.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain how perception influences a person’s point of view.
- Write more diplomatic emails.
- Discuss the components of body language.
- Match others to build rapport.
- Rephrase blunt communication.
- Avoid verbal triggers.
- Use open and closed questions appropriately.
- Recognize listening roadblocks.
- Explain basic meeting etiquette.
- Practice basic email etiquette.
- Nonverbal Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Questions and Listening
- Meeting Management
- Effective Emails
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should understand the value of diplomatic communication, and they should be able to implement a range of rapport-building practices.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Communication Skills Training
- Who offers a web-based communication skills course?
- Where can I find a communication skills webinar for a private group?
- Who offers instructor-led email communication skills training online?