Communication Skills for Virtual Teams Virtual Classroom Training
Over Here, Over There: Effective Communication Skills for Virtual Teams
- Virtual Classroom Course
This communication skills for virtual teams course will:
- Offer best practices for improving communication among virtual team members.
- Provide examples of effective team charters.
- Outline the strengths and weaknesses of various communication platforms.
- Suggest tactics for troubleshooting communication problems.
In addition to the work for which they are responsible, virtual teams face an uphill battle. Often team members work in different time zones, rarely do they have the opportunity to see each other, and from time to their technology fails to cooperate.
This virtual classroom course addresses the skills and activities virtual team members can leverage to strengthen their working relationships.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain the characteristics of in-person and virtual teams.
- Describe the value of a team charter.
- Discuss best practices for communicating via email, over the telephone, and in virtual meetings.
- Assess the tools they currently use.
- Troubleshoot team communication problems.
- The Basics and Where You Are Now
- Team Charter
- Staying Connected
- When Things Go Wrong
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should have a good understanding of the steps they can take to improve communication within their virtual teams.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Communication Skills for Virtual Teams Training
- Who offers web-based communication skills training for virtual teams?
- Where can I find a communication skills webinar to help my team improve its communication skills?
- Who offers instructor-led communication skills training online?