Chat Agent Virtual Classroom Training
Chat Fundamentals: Best Practices for Connecting Through the Keyboard
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based chat course will:
- Share best practices for communicating with site visitors via chat.
- Identify what great chat looks and sounds like.
- Highlight common chat mistakes.
With fewer and fewer people venturing out to a brick-and-mortar outlet, online service and sales skills continue to grow in importance. Many organizations are using chat for enhancing both their sales and service experiences. This web-based course focuses on the communication skills chat agents need to make a connection with customers using a keyboard.The program works well on its own, or it can be combined with Chat Selling Skills: Fundamentals for Typing Your Way to Better Sales.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Avoid typical chat mistakes.
- Explain the importance of planned messages.
- Create planned responses for common interactions.
- Explain the dos and don’ts of using planned messages.
- Practice chat with situations you typically encounter.
- Measure their chat skills.
- Chat Basics
- Consistent and Professional Communication
- Skills for Recognizing and Addressing Unhappy Customers
- Common Errors in English
- Skill Practice
By the conclusion of the end of this web-based training course, participants should be able to implement best practices when providing service via chat.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Chat Agent Training
- Who offers a web-based training for chat agents?
- Where can I find a communication skills webinar focused on chat?
- Who offers instructor-led chat agent training?