Business Networking Virtual Classroom Course
Networking Know-How: Off-Line and Online Business Relationships Made Easier
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based business networking course will:
- Cover the fundamentals of business networking.
- Review etiquette associated with building and leveraging connections.
- Address best practices for using a variety of online tools.
Who you know is often as important as what you know. This business networking course covers the fundamentals of planning and leveraging strategic relationships. The program addresses both traditional and online tools.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the specific benefits of growing their professional networks.
- Ask for referrals.
- Target prospects, and ask others for introductions.
- Establish a system for consistently building and nurturing their networks.
- Leverage online tools.
- The Basics: Why Network
- Ps and Qs: Understanding Components of Networking
- Prospect Finding: Crafting a Plan
- Manners Matter: Adhering to Etiquette
- Networking Events: Working a Room
- Homework: Getting Prepared
- Next Steps: Goal Setting
By the conclusion of this interactive web-based training course, participants should have a solid understanding of business networking and be able to put the concepts discussed into immediate practice.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Business Networking Training
- Who offers web-based business networking training?
- Where can I find a networking webinar for a private group?
- Who offers instructor-led business networking training online?