Leveraging Brain Science in Adult Learning Virtual Classroom Training
Brain Science Basics: Tactics for Transforming Training to Leverage How People Learn
- Virtual Classroom Course
This web-based training activity design course will:
- Outline basic principles of brain science.
- Explain accelerated learning and why it works.
- Suggest methods for effectively organizing information.
- Offer ideas for increasing learner engagement and retention.
If they’ve been at the job for more than an hour, most people in training and development will tell you they’ve encountered teaching materials that are not designed well. Instead of participant-focused interactions, many of these deadly courses rely on lectures and other traditional practices. This course discusses easy ways to transform training so it caters to how the brain is wired. Program participants will learn tips for creating good programs from the ground up and rehabilitating ineffective content.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain how brain science should influence instructional design.
- Gain some new ideas for engaging their learners.
- Organize information effectively.
- Increase the level of information their participants retain.
- Have more fun facilitating.
- The Brain: Why It Matters to Designers
- Basic Principles of Accelerated Learning: Preparation, Presentation, Practice, and Performance
- Rules for Organizing Information: Helping People Make Connections
- Influencing the Environment: Space, Sound, Smell, and So Forth
- Application Challenge: Tackle a Case
By the end of this virtual classroom training course, participants should be able to immediately apply and leverage what they’ve learned about the brain and accelerated learning.
Virtual Classroom Training Course Reminders
Our virtual classroom training courses are available to private groups. They are not offered in a public webinar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and whether web-based training is appropriate for your group.
- For virtual classroom courses, we use Adobe Connect as the primary course delivery system.
- We record each session and will provide you with access for up to 30 days following a session.
- Programs work best if each participant has access to a keyboard, microphone, and webcam.
- Following best practices in adult learning, virtual classroom sessions run between 90 minutes and two hours.
- Virtual classroom courses are prices by segment. For additional information about pricing, please download our training rate sheet.
- Please run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are configured to give you the best possible virtual classroom experience.
Questions This Page Answers About Web-Based Brain Science Training
- Who offers a web-based course on how adults learn?
- Where can I find a virtual course on brain science in training?
- My training programs are dull and dry. Who can help?