Customer Centric Language: Are You Making Good Choices?
Customer-facing employees are the voice of an organization.
By choosing their words wisely, these people have tremendous power to influence how customers think and feel about a company.
The following phrases are 12 of our favorites at Business Training Works. They either set a positive tone, indicate a willingness to help, or show appreciation.
Top 12 Service Phrases
- Good morning./Good afternoon.
- How may I help you?
- Let me be sure that I understand.
- May I ask you a few questions?
- It would be my pleasure.
- What I can do is…
- I am sorry that happened.
- Let me find out for you.
- Let me find someone who can answer that for you.
- Thank you.
- You’re welcome.
- Please come see us again./Please call again.
When used appropriately, a few magic words can make all the difference.