This is the script for a workshop for training people on various skills necessary to deliver exceptional customer service.
We designed the program to give potential clients a flavor for our customer service training courses and to provide existing clients with some follow-up materials they could use to reinforce concepts we typically cover in class.
In addition to use by those audiences, this program is freely available to our site visitors.
If you like this workshop and want to see more short course samples, please like us, pin us, or link to us.
Business Training Works
Introduce the Program
1. Mind Your Manners
3. Use Service Language
4. Focus on What You Can Do
6. Seek Out Information
7. Be Present
8. Keep Your Cool
9. Do Your Homework
10. Stay Flexible
- Do you use “please,” “thank you,” and other courteous phrases as often as you should?
- Are you using your facial muscles (smiling) to your best advantage?
- Does your service language need an update? (Do you say “my pleasure,” in place of, “no problem”?)
- Do you focus on the positive and let customers know what you can do?
- Are your public relations skills up to snuff, and do you keep your customers informed?
- Do you go the extra mile to get answers to your customers’ questions?
- Do you listen as well as you should?
- Are you able to deal effectively with angry customers?
- What actions do you take to stay up to date?
- What do you do to keep your work in perspective and your attitude positive?