This stress management course will:
- Outline the causes of stress and its impact on the workforce.
- Suggest techniques for preventing negative self-talk and other self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Provide six proven techniques for handling stress.
Phone calls, meetings, projects, files, too much to do. Stop! Check in for a day of pampering at The Attitude Day Spa, a complete onsite training program for learning better stress management, self-esteem, and techniques for staying positive at work. The facilitator presents information in a humorous and relaxed style, and uses spa treatments (a.k.a. hands-on activities) to reinforce learning points.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Understand the study of stress and its impact.
- List tactics for successful time management.
- Explain how to prioritize and determine what is really important.
- Demonstrate techniques for interacting with difficult people.
- Employ physical and mental techniques for coping with stress.
- Create reachable goals.
- Begin implementing goals created during the session.
The following outline highlights some of the course’s key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
Stress Happens: Determining a Treatment Regime
I Did It to Myself: Stopping Self Sabotage
Candles Please!: Eliminating Stress from the Physical Environment
Mind over Matter: Six Mental Techniques for Handling Stress
Almost Massage Therapy: Stretch, Twist, Reach
Nutrition Connection: Understanding Food and Stress
Checking Out: Prescription for Success
After a session of attitude pampering, participants will understand why stress happens to them and how they can reduce it, renew themselves, and take on the challenges of work.