This facilitator training course will:
- Outline a process for building an agenda.
- Offer techniques for generating discussion.
- Provide tools for managing conflict related to issues and personalities.
- Introduce multiple tools for building consensus.
The group met, discussion happened, people agreed to take action, and surprise! Only half of what was discussed got done. Frustrated, the group then scheduled another meeting, and the cycle continued.
What went wrong? Chances are not everyone had an equal part in creating, discussing, and buying into the decided solution.
If this sounds familiar, facilitation skills training could help you get back on track. This program covers the basics of group dynamics, the essentials of discussion management, and the fundamental skills needed to facilitate meetings.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Build an agenda.
- Ask questions that generate robust and candid responses.
- Manage disagreement.
- Respond to destructive and dysfunctional behavior.
- Build consensus using a variety of tools.
The following outline highlights some of the course’s key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).