This organizational skills workshop will:
- Provide a process for quickly handling mail (paper and electronic) as it arrives at home or the office.
- Help participants determine what to keep and what to toss.
- Explain a simple and functional filing system anyone can use.
- Provide guidance for sifting through years of clutter.
- Suggest tactics for conquering Outlook once and for all.
Does your desk look as if it has been through a natural disaster? Do you routinely have a hard time putting your finger on “that document?” If being better organized would improve your ability to get your work done, this session is for you. During this workshop, participants will identify their organizational challenges and develop solutions for addressing them. Once back on the job, they will have an arsenal of tools to streamline their work.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Determine what they should keep and why.
- Understand that objects are just that.
- Quickly sort through mail and other paperwork.
- Implement and stick to a filing system.
- Get control of clutter.
- Manage email and get the most out of Outlook.
The following outline highlights some of the course’s key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).