This business etiquette course will:
- Define professional behavior and suggest standards for appearance, actions, and attitude in a business environment.
- Explain different communication styles and how to adjust to each.
- Prepare participants to handle a variety of social and business situations: networking events, business meetings, business meals, and more.
- Thoroughly review dining etiquette for everything from casual buffets to formal dinners.
- Review the essentials of online and offline business networking.
- Discuss workplace appearance for any dress code.
Learn how to take your professionalism to the next level during this no-nonsense, hands-on training program. This program addresses communication styles, networking, dining etiquette, meeting etiquette, tipping etiquette, travel etiquette, email etiquette, voicemail etiquette, business cocktail party etiquette, wardrobe etiquette, and more. We designed this program specifically for groups that want to polish their skills and improve their professional image. When you schedule this workshop, know that we will send you someone engaging, entertaining, and fun. You can expect information presented in a humorous, relaxed style that cuts to the heart of modern professionalism.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain the four basic behavioral styles and how to adapt to each.
- Describe appropriate office dress.
- Demonstrate effective self-introductions, introductions of others, and small talk.
- Successfully navigate a business meal.
- Develop an action plan to improve personal professionalism.
The following outline highlights some of the course’s key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).