Business Etiquette Training
Real-World Etiquette: Modern Manners for Today's Business World and Beyond
This business etiquette course will:
- Define professional behavior and suggest standards for appearance, actions, and attitude in a business environment.
- Explain different communication styles and how to adjust to each.
- Prepare participants to handle a variety of social and business situations: networking events, business meetings, business meals, and more.
- Thoroughly review dining etiquette for everything from casual buffets to formal dinners.
- Review the essentials of online and offline business networking.
This no-nonsense, real-world training program teaches all forms of business etiquette: dining etiquette, communication etiquette, telephone etiquette, meeting etiquette, tipping etiquette, travel etiquette, email etiquette, voicemail etiquette, business cocktail party etiquette, wardrobe etiquette, and more. It is specifically designed for groups that want to polish their skills and improve their professional image. Information is presented in a humorous, relaxed style that cuts to the heart of today’s etiquette concerns. Trainers use hands-on activities to reinforce learning points.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain the four basic behavioral styles and how to adapt to each.
- Describe appropriate office dress.
- Demonstrate effective self introductions, introductions of others, and small talk.
- Successfully navigate a business meal.
- Develop an action plan to improve personal professionalism.
The following outline highlights some of the course’s key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
The Communication Jungle: Understanding Different Communication Styles
Communication Etiquette: Saying and Doing the “Right” Things
Gracious Host, Gracious Guest: The Art and Science of Entertaining
Etiquette on the Move: Business Travel, Parties, Tradeshows, and More
Dress for Success: Looking Your Best
- Full-Day Training Course
Onsite Training Course Reminders
Our instructor-led training courses are available to private groups. These workshops are not offered in a public seminar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and bringing training to your organization.
We offer training in the District of Columbia and the following US states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
We also travel to Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Asia, Canada, Central America, Continental Europe, the Middle East, and the United Kingdom.
Please contact us about your location.