Online Work-Life Balance Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
When work and life fall out of balance, one or both of those activities eventually suffers. This self-paced course is about maintaining an appropriate equilibrium between work and home activities. The program addresses how and why people fall out of balance, myths associated with balance, strategies for identifying what’s important, techniques for making choices, and tactics for developing a plan.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict.
- Discuss the myths about work-life balance including the “make time later,” division of labor, and “quality time” myths.
- Identify strategies to achieve balance including balancing by week, over a year, and via a short career.
- Recognize ways to maintain work-life balance.
- Examine what defines personal fulfillment.
- Identify those significant elements that play a role in a leader’s life.
- Identify nine ways of viewing life’s choices.
- Develop and complete a personal work-life balance plan.
This course is designed for people who wish to improve their work-life balance.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Work-Life Balance Training
- Who offers an online work-life balance course?
- Where can I find an online class to help me better manage work-life balance?