When work and life fall out of balance, one or both of those activities eventually suffers. This self-paced course is about maintaining an appropriate equilibrium between work and home activities. The program addresses how and why people fall out of balance, myths associated with balance, strategies for identifying what’s important, techniques for making choices, and tactics for developing a plan.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict.
- Discuss the myths about work-life balance including the “make time later,” division of labor, and “quality time” myths.
- Identify strategies to achieve balance including balancing by week, over a year, and via a short career.
- Recognize ways to maintain work-life balance.
- Examine what defines personal fulfillment.
- Identify significant elements that play a role in a leader’s life.
- Explain nine ways of viewing life’s choices.
- Develop and complete a personal work-life balance plan.
This course is designed for people who wish to improve their work-life balance.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat