Online Time Management Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
If you can’t manage your time, it’s easy to become overwhelmed and underproductive. This time management course covers the essential elements of effective productivity. During this program, learners will explore attitudes related to time and time management, ascertain how they currently spend their time, recognize why procrastination occurs and what do do about it, practice writing SMART goals, and practice a variety of prioritization and organizing tools.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- State the key outcomes and goals of effective time management.
- Assess their attitudes about their relationship to time and time management.
- Employ a time log in ascertaining how they spend their time.
- Recognize the common causes of procrastination and identify ways to eliminate it.
- List the key attributes of effective (SMART) goals and recognize the importance of establishing personal and professional goals.
- Identify the key principles of time management (organization, prioritization, and planning) and some common methods for prioritizing tasks (ABC method and the Eisenhower method).
- Identify the value and purpose of common time management tools, including scheduling systems (activity logs, action plans, and to-do lists).
- Differentiate key characteristics of action plans and task lists.
- Identify the steps in the delegation process and recognize guidelines for appropriate task delegation.
- Identify strategies for handling daily tasks and distractions, such as e-mail, phone calls, and other interruptions.
- List the guidelines for planning effective meetings.
This course is designed for people who wish to improve their productivity and time management skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Self-Paced Time Management Training
- Where can I find an online time management training course?
- Who offers computer-based training for time management?