Many people know a lot, but they have a hard time organizing information and effectively communicating what they know to others. This presentation skills training course helps learners organize, structure, and create effective presentations. Because many organizations require their employees to use PowerPoint, the program also offers advice and guidance on the most effective and persuasive uses of that application.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the seven stages of creating and delivering a presentation.
- Discuss the importance of establishing a purpose.
- Conduct an audience analysis.
- Develop a central message.
- Explain how to support a presentation’s main points.
- Demonstrate strong platform skills.
- Recognize best practices for using slides in a presentation.
- Demonstrate techniques for dealing with public speaking anxiety.
- Handle difficult questions.
- React appropriately when the unexpected happens.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to develop and deliver presentations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$99.00 (US) per seat