Online Presentation Skills Training Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Many people know a lot, but they have a hard time organizing information and effectively communicating what they know to others. This presentation skills training course helps learners organize, structure, and create effective presentations. Because many organizations require their employees to use PowerPoint, the program also offers advice and guidance on the most effective and persuasive uses of that application.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the seven stages of creating and delivering a presentation.
- Discuss the importance of establishing a purpose.
- Conduct an audience analysis.
- Develop a central message.
- Explain how to support a presentation’s main points.
- Demonstrate strong platform skills.
- Recognize best practices for using slides in a presentation.
- Demonstrate techniques for dealing with public speaking anxiety.
- Handle difficult questions.
- React appropriately when the unexpected happens.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to develop and deliver presentations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Presentation Skills Training
- Where can I find an online presentation skills class?
- Who offers online presentation skills training?
- I need a self-paced presentation skills course. Who offers this?