Many people know a lot, but they have a hard time organizing information and effectively communicating what they know to others. This presentation skills training course helps learners organize, structure, and create effective presentations. Because many organizations require their employees to use PowerPoint, the program also offers advice and guidance on the most effective and persuasive uses of that application.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize what makes communication effective.
- Understand the elements in the communications process.
- Organize their ideas.
- Follow best practices for creating PowerPoint.
- Create an effective summary slide.
- Describe and employ the four steps of purposeful communication in their presentations.
- Understand the forecast, present, and echo structure for presentations.
- Recognize key visual considerations for PowerPoint slides and presentations.
- Revise PowerPoint slides to make them more effective.
- Understand the success factors for face-to-face presentations.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to organize their thoughts and design coherent presentations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$99.00 (US) per seat