Online Presentation Design Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Many people know a lot, but they have a hard time organizing information and effectively communicating what they know to others. This presentation skills training course helps learners organize, structure, and create effective presentations. Because many organizations require their employees to use PowerPoint, the program also offers advice and guidance on the most effective and persuasive uses of that application.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize what makes communication effective.
- Understand the elements in the communications process.
- Organize your communications and presentations.
- Understand PowerPoint graphic rules of thumb.
- Create an effective summary slide.
- Describe and employ the four steps of purposeful communication in your presentations.
- Understand the forecast, present, and echo structure for presentations.
- Recognize key visual considerations for PowerPoint slides and presentations.
- Understand how to organize and create PowerPoint presentations.
- Revise PowerPoint slides to make them more effective.
- Understand the success factors for face-to-face presentations.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to organize their thoughts and design coherent presentations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Presentation Design Skills Training
- Who offers an online presentation skills design program?
- Where can I find an online class to help me create better presentations?