Online Personal Creativity Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Through tools and exercises drawn from Adrian Brown’s book, Creativity & Innovation, the program seeks to help unlock the creativity within individuals.
By stimulating creativity through various techniques (mind mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, right- and left-brain thinking) participants will learn how to tap into their personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the basis of personal creativity.
- Explain the uses of creative tools.
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking.
- Employ creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT.
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity.
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their personal and professional creativity.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Creativity Training
- Where can I find an online creativity course?
- Who offers creativity training in a self-paced online format?
- I need to take an online personal creativity course for credit. Who offers this?