Online Workplace Writing Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Effective communicators know how to get their point across in emails, memos, and letters. This course offers best practices for creating those documents.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize when it’s appropriate to use an email, a memo, or a letter.
- Explain the parts of an email, a memo, and a letter.
- Format text for easy reading.
- Consider primary and secondary uses for the email, memo, or letter.
- Explain how to facilitate both primary and secondary uses.
- Create a sample email, memo, and letter employing best practices.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in improving their written communication skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Training for Creating Better Emails, Letters, and Memos
- Where can I find an online business writing course focused on email?
- Who offers business writing training online?
- What is typically included in an online email writing program?