Effective communicators know how to get their point across in emails, memos, and letters. This course offers best practices for creating those documents.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize when it’s appropriate to use an email, a memo, or a letter.
- Explain the parts of an email, a memo, and a letter.
- Format text for easy reading.
- Consider primary and secondary uses for the email, memo, or letter.
- Explain how to facilitate both primary and secondary uses.
- Create a sample email, memo, and letter employing best practices.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in improving their written communication skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat