Online Capital Campaigns Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Successful capital campaigns involve many activities and a lot of hard work. Many pieces must come together to execute a large-scale fundraising project. This course covers the fundamentals of successful capital campaigns. The program addresses such topics as evaluating the environment, conducting feasibility studies, engaging consultants, organizing, soliciting, tracking, and closing out a campaign.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the five phases of a capital campaign.
- Discuss a feasibility study is and explain the importance of conducting one prior to embarking on a capital campaign.
- Describe a consultant’s role in a feasibility study.
- Explain methods for evaluating consultants.
- Use such tools as gift-range charts to organize campaign solicitations.
- Discuss the types of leadership teams and committees they can form to support a capital campaign.
- Employ a range of techniques to troubleshoot a stalled capital campaign.
- Explain the components of a successful solicitation meeting.
This program is intended for anyone who wishes to learn more about capital campaigns.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Training for Understanding Capital Campaigns
- Where can I learn about capital campaigns?
- I need a crash course in capital campaigns. Who offers such a program?