Successful capital campaigns involve many activities and a lot of hard work. Many pieces must come together to execute a large-scale fundraising project. This course covers the fundamentals of successful capital campaigns. The program addresses such topics as evaluating the environment, conducting feasibility studies, engaging consultants, organizing, soliciting, tracking, and closing out a campaign.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the five phases of a capital campaign.
- Discuss a feasibility study is and explain the importance of conducting one prior to embarking on a capital campaign.
- Describe a consultant’s role in a feasibility study.
- Explain methods for evaluating consultants.
- Use such tools as gift-range charts to organize campaign solicitations.
- Discuss the types of leadership teams and committees they can form to support a capital campaign.
- Employ a range of techniques to troubleshoot a stalled capital campaign.
- Explain the components of a successful solicitation meeting.
This program is intended for anyone who wishes to learn more about capital campaigns.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat