Online Team Creativity Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This course looks at spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations. Drawing on the latest academic thinking, it outlines the key factors for creative teams.
Further, the course focuses on tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings. Participants learn about a number of targeted tools (including brainstorming, Discussion 66, Provocation, and others) to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings and in their organizations.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation.
- Outline the five factors for creative teams.
- Use team creative tools such as brainstorming, discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning.
- Explain the importance of diversity in team creativity.
- Describe techniques for prototyping new ideas.
- Explain how to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations.
- Describe ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in learning tools and techniques for generating ideas in small group settings and within their organizations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Team Creativity Training
- Where can I find an online course focused on team creativity?
- Who offers a self-paced team creativity program?