This course looks at spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations. Drawing on the latest academic thinking, it outlines the key factors for creative teams.
Further, the course focuses on tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings. Participants learn about a number of targeted tools (including brainstorming, Discussion 66, Provocation, and others) to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings and in their organizations.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation.
- Outline the five factors for creative teams.
- Use team creative tools such as brainstorming, Discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning.
- Explain the importance of diversity in team creativity.
- Describe techniques for prototyping new ideas.
- Explain how to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations.
- Describe ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in learning tools and techniques for generating ideas in small group settings and within their organizations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat