Whether they’re for-profit entities or nonprofit groups, all organizations can benefit from identifying and adopting a strategy. This course examines the importance of a strategy and the strategic planning process. The program uses case studies, videos, and quizzes to reinforce the content presented throughout the session.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the basics of strategy in a nonprofit context.
- Describe the strategic planning process and different approaches to strategic planning.
- Construct or confirm a mission statement.
- Explain how budgets and capital budgets interrelate with nonprofit strategic planning.
- Describe the factors that impact strategic planning’s success.
- Plan for contingencies.
This is designed for anyone wishing to learn more about strategy in a nonprofit environment.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat