Online Nonprofit Strategy Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Whether they’re for-profit entities or nonprofit groups, all organizations can benefit from identifying and adopting a strategy. This course examines the importance of a strategy and the strategic planning process. The program uses case studies, videos, and quizzes to reinforce the content presented throughout the session.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the basics of strategy in a nonprofit context.
- Describe the strategic planning process and different approaches to strategic planning.
- Construct or confirm a mission statement.
- Explain how budgets and capital budgets interrelate with nonprofit strategic planning.
- Describe the factors that impact strategic planning’s success.
- Plan for contingencies.
This is designed for anyone wishing to learn more about strategy in a nonprofit environment.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Nonprofit Strategy Training
- Where can I find a course about strategy in nonprofits?
- Who offers a strategy course focused specifically on the needs of nonprofits?