Some people fear the thought of speaking in public more than most other workplace activities. Whether you must deliver a formal talk to a large audience or you want to improve your comfort level in small groups, this online course can help. The program is designed to help learners understand the causes of speaking anxiety and the actions they can take to address their public speaking fears.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain speaking anxiety.
- Recognize common signs and symptoms of speaking anxiety and their causes.
- Discuss the role of self-confidence in combatting speaking anxiety.
- Practice confidence-building strategies.
- Demonstrate such relaxation techniques as equalized breathing, tension release, and visualization.
- Use a range of tools to manage anxiety in one-on-one and small group interactions.
- Deploy a range of techniques to manage anxiety when delivering a speech in front of large audiences.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to develop and deliver presentations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$20.00 (US) per seat