Managers and supervisors who do not understand the laws that govern the workplace related to sexual harassment potentially put themselves and their organizations at risk. This online course addresses workplace harassment and the rules everyone should understand. The program offers a definition of harassment, explains legal terms, outlines the stages of an investigation, and offers best practices for promoting an environment free of harassment.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s definition of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Describe the differences between quid-pro-quo harassment and hostile-work-environment harassment.
- Outline what legally constitutes “unwelcome conduct.”
- Explain the signs of a hostile work environment.
- Describe the stages of a sexual harassment investigation.
- Follow best practices for preventing sexual harassment.
This course targets managers, supervisors, and others interested in preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$49.00 (US) per seat