Online Sexual Harassment Prevention Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Managers and supervisors who do not understand the laws that govern the workplace related to sexual harassment potentially put themselves and their organizations at risk. This online course addresses workplace harassment and the rules everyone should understand. The program offers a definition of harassment, explains legal terms, outlines the stages of an investigation, and offers best practices for promoting an environment free of harassment.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s definition of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Describe the differences between quid-pro-quo harassment and hostile-work-environment harassment.
- Outline what legally constitutes “unwelcome conduct.”
- Explain the signs of a hostile work environment.
- Describe the stages of a sexual harassment investigation.
- Follow best practices for preventing sexual harassment.
This course targets managers, supervisors, and others interested preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.