Online Financial Statements Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
If you can’t read an organization’s financial statements, you’re at a disadvantage. This course introduces a range of statements used by nonprofit organizations. It also explores the power and limitations of accounting information when assessing financial performance.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the documents and financial statements included in a nonprofit organization’s financial report.
- Analyze the information found in nonprofit statements of financial positions, statement of activities, and statement of cash flows.
- Explain the objectives and limitations of financial (ratio) analysis.
- Identify the financial ratios used in nonprofit analyses.
- Define and calculate the ratios within each category.
This program is intended for anyone who wishes to learn how to read a nonprofit organization’s financial statements.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Training for Reading Financial Statements
- Where can I learn how to read nonprofit financial statements?
- Who offers a course on reading financial statements?