If you can’t read an organization’s financial statements, you’re at a disadvantage. This course introduces a range of statements used by nonprofit organizations. It also explores the power and limitations of accounting information when assessing financial performance.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the documents and financial statements included in a nonprofit organization’s financial report.
- Analyze the information found in nonprofit statements of financial positions, statement of activities, and statement of cash flows.
- Explain the objectives and limitations of financial (ratio) analysis.
- Identify the financial ratios used in nonprofit analyses.
- Define and calculate the ratios within each category.
This program is intended for anyone who wishes to learn how to read a nonprofit organization’s financial statements.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat