This self-paced program introduces best practices in quality management. The program combines instruction with interactive exercises, games, and flashcards to reinforce the concepts taught.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the principles and practices that should guide quality management activities.
- Explain the tools and techniques used to monitor and control quality.
- Create plans and solutions to quality problems.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to measure and control work.
- Describe several quality management methodologies.
- Employ quality analysis and quality planning to meet customer expectations.
This course targets people who wish to improve their understanding of quality management.
Estimated Hours to Complete