Quality Management Basics
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This self-paced program introduces best practices in quality management. The program combines instruction with interactive exercises, games, and flashcards to reinforce the concepts taught.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the principles and practices that should guide quality management activities.
- Explain the tools and techniques used to monitor and control quality.
- Create plans and solutions to quality problems.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to measure and control work.
- Describe several quality management methodologies.
- Employ quality analysis and quality planning to meet customer expectations.
This course targets people who wish to improve their understanding of quality management.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Quality Management Training
- Where can I learn about quality management?
- Who offers a project management program focused on quality management?