Project Risk Management (PMI-RMP®) Exam Prep Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This nine-module self-paced course is designed to prepare learners to take the Project Management Institute’s PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam.
In addition to two full-length 170-question practice exams covering the five domains of risk-management knowledge, the program comprises self-assessments, exercises, interactive games, case studies, and exam-taking tips.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the risk management process as defined by A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Assess stakeholder risk tolerance and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement.
- Document risk information.
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk-management plan.
- Identify risks and evaluate their potential impact.
- Create a risk register.
- Explain common tools and techniques employed in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk.
- Develop risk-response strategies and contingency plans.
- Explain how to execute a risk-response plan.
- Describe how to monitor and control risk.
- Practices lessons learned to refine risk policies and practices.
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management.
This course is designed for people who wish to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification exam
This course requires the Project Management Institute®‘s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK Guide). (Learners may also find it helpful to use the PMI’s Practice Standard for Project Risk Management as support material.)
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Exam Prep for the PMI-RMP® Certification Exam
- I need an online prep course for the PMI-RMP certification exam. Who offers such a program?
- Where can I find a PMI-RMP exam prep course?