This online project management course offers a streamlined approach to the topic based on the best practices of experienced project managers.
The program focuses on the key principles of project management in the real world and provides learners with a clear roadmap for leading a project through five key project stages: initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing.
Each stage is illustrated by examples and video commentary by project management professionals, where course participants can see how best practices are applied to solve project challenges.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the five project stages.
- Recognize project constraints: scope, time, and budget.
- Explain important project management terminology.
- Outline the keys to a successful project launch.
- Establish project goals and deliverables with stakeholders.
- Manage the planning, execution, and control of a project.
- Recognize project management best practices.
- Understand project team dynamics.
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders and project team members.
- Manage change.
- Close a project.
This course is designed for people who wish to learn practical project management skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete