Online Project Management Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This online project management course offers a streamlined approach to the topic based on the best practices of experienced project managers.
The program focuses on the key principles of project management in the real world and provides learners with a clear roadmap for leading a project through five key project stages: initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing.
Each stage is illustrated by examples and video commentary by project management professionals, where course participants can see how best practices are applied to solve project challenges.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the five project stages.
- Recognize project constraints: scope, time, and budget.
- Explain important project management terminology.
- Outline the keys to a successful project launch.
- Establish project goals and deliverables with stakeholders.
- Manage the planning, execution, and control of a project.
- Recognize project management best practices.
- Understand project team dynamics.
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders and project team members.
- Manage change.
- Close a project.
This course is designed for people who wish to learn practical project management skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Project Management Training
- Where can I find a self-paced project management course?
- I need PDUs for my project management certification. Where can I earn these?
- I need an online project management course. Who offers this?