If you’re working in IT, chances are you have your fair share of projects to manage. This project management centers around information technology projects and issues unique to IT projects.
This course contains eight comprehensive module quizzes and a 70-question final assessment spanning IT project management areas of knowledge.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Apply concepts from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), to their IT projects.
- Describe the importance of scope control the various tools they can use to manage a project’s scope.
- Address the challenges associated with delivering IT projects on time.
- Discuss techniques for managing a project schedule.
- Use various cost estimation methods.
- Explain several maturity models and how they can be applied to IT projects to improve quality.
- Explain various approaches to team building and project communication.
- Discuss sources of IT project risk and how to manage them.
- Address issues related to IT project procurement.
This course is suited for people who wish to improve their ability to successfully manage IT projects.
Estimated Hours to Complete